10. Great Cost Savings! Everyone always likes to save money and purchasing a season ticket book saves more than 40% of the actual single session cost!
9. A great Comfort Factor! Every season ticket book comes with a stadium style seat with a back. No more aching backs or hard bleachers on that soft tush.
8. Since the season ticket book comes with individual tickets for each session, you can split your seat for other games with friends and not have to worry about meeting people to deliver a pass between sessions. Not going to session four? How about calling a friend or business associate and sharing your season ticket privilege as soon as you receive it.
7. You can pick your own individual seat locations, if you order on-line or in person before the tournament. I'll take two: front row center, please!
6. Each season ticket book comes its its own washroom privilege (and you won't even have to ask the teacher for permission). No more losing your seat to go to the washroom or concession stand.
5. Running late? Not a problem. Your season ticket book comes with a reserved seat. No more need to rush into the gym to secure your choice location. But don't be too late -- remember you're watching high school basketball -- this isn't Dodger Stadium.
4. No waiting in line to purchase tickets. Pre-ordered season ticket book holders can go directly to the front of the admission line in the Circle Drive Entrance.
3. All season ticket books are the same reserved seat for all 43 games of the games played in the Main Gym during the tournament!
2. Spectators that possess a ticket for the next session will never have to leave the building and stand in a long line during all session clearing breaks. Season ticket book holders will have their own indoor area to be re-admitted between sessions.
1. Want to watch two games at
once? You can move back and forth to games in the fieldhouse and back to
your reserved seat as much as you want. Will you take the challenge to see
all 61 games this year?
AND ANOTHER BONUS REASON: Cash Money for Your investment. The Ticket Buy-Back Program allows Main Floor Tickets for future championship round sessions to be re-sold by the customer to the Holiday Tournament for five dollars. Customers must re-sell their ticket during a session prior to the session that the ticket is valid for.
and Common Sense.
Make plans to get your season ticket book for the Proviso West Holiday Tournament!
** Tickets go on sale starting November 26 **
Go to the General Tournament Information Page
Go to the Holiday Tournament Home Page